When you receive care, your doctor's office usually takes care of filing your claim. To ensure your claim is sent to the correct address, you should show your doctor's receptionist or billing department your ID card.

Submitting a Claim 101

Your doctor's office will either send your claim through the address below, which is on your medical ID card, or they may send it electronically. It is important that they update their computer records with the claim address information shown on the back of your card.

For Electronic Claims

Your provider office can use the following Payer ID#s:

Payer Connection:  THASC

Relay Health:  THA2012

Change Healthcare: 93112

For Mailed Claims

Your provider office can use the following address:

Tuality Health Plan Services
P.O. Box 925
Hillsboro, OR 97123

Submit a Claim Yourself

If your provider bills you directly, you'll need to submit a claim form to the address shown above.
Click here to download claim form »